Pages

Friday, September 12, 2008

So judging by the time.....

elapsed from my last post you can probably guess that school has started here in our home, and with that comes the swarms of activities that come with being a homeschooling family. My oldest son is taking a Forensics class, the older two together are taking an election class, not my favorite thing, as I really don't like what politics bring out in people, but it is good for them to learn about the process. Plus there are the fun things such as bowling league, reading club, newspaper, PE at the gym and the fun assorted field-trips we will be taking. So all in all it has been a good couple of weeks. I have also kept many of my goals for our bookstore and would really love to see our business continue to grow. I am also in the process of teaching the older two how to start their own business, one being too young to be hired on outside the home and he really desires some spending money and the other although old enough to work outside the home at 16, it is finding the place in the schedule, so I thought they could start their own business and learn from it and in the process earn a little. I am always looking for suggestions in that area:).

I also managed to finish the book I was reading, The Shack, defnitely a fantastic book. I am realizing I have a lot of work to do.

See you next time.

No comments: