Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Going through so many changes

As you can tell by my lack of posts life has gotten quite busy, yes we are still homeschooling which is why we are quite busy, Nolan is graduating this year, we are so excited, my daughter and I got heavily back into crafting, thank goodness we have a book business that has some great craft books, but we are also very fortunate to have a wonderful library system too and they are full of some of the new crafting books.  So between homeschooling, crafting, Daniel's interest in monster creatures and leisure reading (I said that while chuckling, because there really is no time for leisure reading, but I find bits and pieces), I have flipped through many pages over the last few months.

So let's see my favorites right now are Thirst 3, I am almost done with this one, got if as a Christmas gift and I really enjoy this authors style.

One of my favorites for crafting was this one - The New Handmade

Plus I also read an interesting book called Kiss Your Dentist Goodbye
I found this particularly interesting and I think anyone could glean something from this book, my whole family is now using her process for keeping our teeth clean, however we are looking for non-chemical clean products, I will share with you what I find on my other blog La mia vita bella once I find them.

You get the point, I could go on and on but I won't.  There are so many amazing books to read, some are just plain ole fun, some are educational, some help you learn a new craft or even trade and some invigorate the imagination.  Start with your local library to try out a new book and if you find something you must own of course check out our store to see if we have it =D .

Enjoy this beautiful day.

No comments: